From collectd Wiki
|List of versions|
| Version 5.11|
Version 5.1 has been released on Monday, April 2nd 2012. Support for this version has ended.
Released on Monday, April 2, 2012.
- Build system, IP-Tables plugin: The shipped version of libiptc has been removed.
- collectd-nagios: A list of value lists can now be queried using
-n LIST. Thanks to Sebastian Harl for his patches.
- BIND plugin: The ParseTime option has been added. It allows to use the system time rather than the time reported by BIND.
- cURL, memcachec, tail plugins: The ExcludeRegexp option has been added. Thanks to Peter Warasin for his initial patch.
- Ethstat plugin: The new "ethstat" plugin reads performance statistics directly from ethernet cards. Thanks to Cyril Feraudet for his patch.
- GenericJMX plugin: Support for querying MBean "Operations" (in addition to "Attributes") has been added. Thanks to Pierre-Yves Ritschard for his patch.
- IRQ plugin: The selection / ignore code now uses the default ignorelist infrastructure, providing the standard feature set, e.g. regex matching.
- MD plugin: The new "md" plugin reports the number of disks in various states in Linux software RAID devices. Thanks to Michael Hanselmann for his patch.
- Modbus plugin: Support for signed integer register types has been added.
- NFS plugin: Support for Solaris has been added. Thanks to Cosmin Ioiart for his patch.
- numa plugin: The new "numa" plugin reports statistics of the Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA) subsystem of Linux.
- Processes plugin: Various fixes for the FreeBSD implementation. Thanks to Phil Kulin for his patch.
- RRDCacheD plugin: Passing FLUSHes to the caching daemon has been added.
- Sensors plugin: The initialization code has been improved. Thanks to Henrique de Moraes Holschuh for his patch.
- Swap plugin: The ReportByDevice option has been added.
- SysLog plugin: Support for writing notifications has been added. Thanks to Fabien Wernli for his patch.
- TCPConns plugin: Support for AIX has been added. Thanks to Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada for his patch.
- Threshold plugin: The PersistOK option has been added. Thanks to Aaron Brady for his patch.
- Varnish plugin: Support for Varnish 3.0 has been added. Thanks to Jérôme Renard for his patches.
- Write MongoDB plugin: The new "write_mongodb" plugin writes value lists to MongoDB, a shema-less database. Thanks to Akkarit Sangpetch and Chris Lundquist for their work.
- Write Graphite plugin: The new "write_graphite" plugin writes value lists to Carbon, the storage layer of the Graphite time-series database. Thanks to Scott Sanders and Pierre-Yves Ritschard for their work.
- ZFS ARC plugin: Several new statistics have been added. Thanks to Aurelien Rougemont for his patches.
- Scale target: Support for scaling specific data sources only has been added. Thanks to Gerrie Roos for his patch.