From collectd Wiki
|List of versions|
| Version 3.11|
Released on Monday, January 30, 2006.
- The Battery plugin has been added. It collects information about laptop batteries..
- The MySQL plugin has been improved: It now writes two more RRD files, `mysql_qcache.rrd' and `mysql_threads.rrd'.
- The CPUFreq plugin now reads another file since the file it did read so far causes much overhead in the kernel. Also, you need root to read the old file, but not to read the new one.
- The HDDTemp plugin plugin can now be configured to connect to another address and/or port than localhost.
- The DF plugin now prefers statvfs over statfs.
- The network code has been rewritten. collectd now supports unicast and multicast, and IPv4 and IPv6. Also, the TTL of sent packages can be set in the configfile.
Released on Saturday, February 04, 2006.
- The new network code has been improved to build with older versions of glibc.
- Fix in libping sets the ICMP sequence on outgoing packets. Thanks to Tommie Gannert for this patch.
Released on Saturday, February 18, 2006.
- A simple bug in the Battery plugin has been fixed. It should now work with ACPI based batteries as well. Thanks to Sebastian for fixing this.
- Fixing a bug that prevented collectd to be built without librrd. Thanks to Werner Heuser for reporting it.